Complimentary Home Prep Consultation
Whether you are selling your home, or renting – or maybe you can’t decide which way to go – we are happy to visit your property and prepare a complimentary pre-marketing preparation guide for you.
- Our recommendations are uniquely targeted towards your plan to sell, or to rent – because how much prep you put into your home may vary depending on how you intend to market your home. If unsure, we will provide advice and a plan of action for both scenarios, to help you decide whether selling or renting best suits your needs.
- We walk around the exterior, and through each room of the home with you, to listen to all of your questions about painting, repairs and upgrades.
- We provide you with recommendations that reflect the most current trends in home sales or rentals.
- We provide advice tailored to your budget, your goals, your timeline, and to highlight the unique features of your home.
- Our advice covers questions such as: should we repaint? Do we need to replace carpets or refinish floors? Should I upgrade the bathroom? Should we install granite or stainless steel appliances? What about the yard? Should we use staging?
- We can provide rough estimates of costs on the spot, and provide a list of trusted contractors who can give you more precise quotes.
- We will help you prepare a “plan of action” to get your home ready for market.
- If renting, we will discuss anticipated maintenance and upkeep costs you may face over the coming years.
- If selling, we will help you to identify issues that might come up on a home inspection, and help you to decide whether to address them now or after the contract is ratified.
- Need assistance with scheduling last-minute repairs, or with the final cleaning after you move?
Let Us Know - We Can Help!