Burke Property Management
Specializing in Burke Area Residential Property Management
Key Home Sales and Management supply extensive, reputable, and trustworthy residential property management services in the Burke area. Whether you are a single homeowner or a realty investment firm, we will effectively handle homes that include residential single-family houses, and condos/town houses. Our main goal is to exceed our client’ expectations while saving them time and money.
What makes a professional firm different?
- We keep up with the latest legislation and trends in landlord/tenant affairs
- We understand difficult issues such as eviction, tenant rights, mold, military transfers, etc. and know how to respond
- All rent and security deposits are property handled and accounted for — we follow the rules
- We network with other property management firms and attend regular training and conferences
- We know that representing you comes first — we never put other real estate business ahead of what you hired us to do — care for your home and tenant
- We are an Independent, Licensed Brokerage
- We consult with local Landlord/Tenant expert Attorneys
- We adhere to both the Real Estate industry and the Property Management industry Code of Ethics
We offer full-service professional residential management without all those hidden fees you’ll find with some companies.
Our management fee includes the following services (and more):
- Tenant move-in, move-out and pre-occupancy inspections, thoroughly documented with photos.
- Interim inspections at least twice each year, more often if we feel necessary.
- Collect rent, pay any bills you want us to pay for you, and deposit your money into your account as quickly as possible.
- Emergency phone support for you and your tenant — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Troubleshoot repair requests with tenants to avoid unnecessary charges, and make needed repairs promptly.
- Aggressively monitor tenant payment patterns and address late payment issues promptly. Our goal is to avoid “pay-or-quit” or evictions by recommending only the best candidates and intervening as needed to resolve payment problems.
- We can pay HOA, mortgage, or other recurring payments for you so you don’t have to think about it.
- Provide Real-Time access to your account through a secure online Portal so you can see invoices, work orders and monthly statements anytime, anywhere
Does your property require a “special touch?” Tell us about it and we’re happy to accommodate!
Burke Area Information
Burke is a census-designated place (CDP) in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. As of the 2000 census, Burke had a total population of 57,737. Before 2010, the CDP was divided, with a portion of it becoming Burke Centre CDP; the population remaining in the Burke CDP was reported at 41,055 in the 2010 census.
The area of Fairfax County known as Burke is named for Silas Burke (1796–1854), a 19th-century farmer, merchant, and local politician who built a house on a hill overlooking the valley of Pohick Creek in approximately 1824. The house is still standing. When the Orange and Alexandria Railroad was constructed in the late 1840s, the railroad station at the base of that hill was named "Burke's Station" after Burke, who owned the land in the area and donated a right-of-way to the railroad company. The community that grew up around the railroad station acquired a post office branch in 1852. Currently, railroad tracks on the same historical line are owned by the Norfolk Southern Railway and form part of the Manassas line of the Virginia Railway Express commuter rail system, of which two stations lie in the Burke area. The original Burke Station building can still be seen in the community, turned 90 degrees from its historical footprint. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve