Alexandria Property Management
Specializing in Alexandria Area Residential Property Management
Key Home Sales and Management supply extensive, reputable, and trustworthy residential property management services in the Alexandria area. Whether you are a single homeowner or a realty investment firm, we will effectively handle homes that include residential single-family houses, and condos/town houses. Our main goal is to exceed our client’ expectations while saving them time and money.
What makes a professional firm different?
- We keep up with the latest legislation and trends in landlord/tenant affairs
- We understand difficult issues such as eviction, tenant rights, mold, military transfers, etc. and know how to respond
- All rent and security deposits are property handled and accounted for — we follow the rules
- We network with other property management firms and attend regular training and conferences
- We know that representing you comes first — we never put other real estate business ahead of what you hired us to do — care for your home and tenant
- We are an Independent, Licensed Brokerage
- We consult with local Landlord/Tenant expert Attorneys
- We adhere to both the Real Estate industry and the Property Management industry Code of Ethics
We offer full-service professional residential management without all those hidden fees you’ll find with some companies.
Our management fee includes the following services (and more):
- Tenant move-in, move-out and pre-occupancy inspections, thoroughly documented with photos.
- Interim inspections at least twice each year, more often if we feel necessary.
- Collect rent, pay any bills you want us to pay for you, and deposit your money into your account as quickly as possible.
- Emergency phone support for you and your tenant — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Troubleshoot repair requests with tenants to avoid unnecessary charges, and make needed repairs promptly.
- Aggressively monitor tenant payment patterns and address late payment issues promptly. Our goal is to avoid “pay-or-quit” or evictions by recommending only the best candidates and intervening as needed to resolve payment problems.
- We can pay HOA, mortgage, or other recurring payments for you so you don’t have to think about it.
- Provide Real-Time access to your account through a secure online Portal so you can see invoices, work orders and monthly statements anytime, anywhere
Does your property require a “special touch?” Tell us about it and we’re happy to accommodate!
Alexandria Area Information
Alexandria is an independent city in the United States Commonwealth of Virginia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 139,966, and in 2015, the population was estimated to be 153,511. Located along the western bank of the Potomac River, Alexandria is approximately 7 miles (11 km) south of downtown Washington, D.C.
Like the rest of Northern Virginia, as well as Central Maryland, modern Alexandria has been influenced by its proximity to the U.S. capital. It is largely populated by professionals working in the federal civil service, in the U.S. military, or for one of the many private companies which contract to provide services to the federal government. One of Alexandria's largest employers is the U.S. Department of Defense. Another is the Institute for Defense Analyses. In 2005, the United States Patent and Trademark Office moved to Alexandria. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve