Vienna Property Management
Specializing in Vienna Area Residential Property Management
Key Home Sales and Management supply extensive, reputable, and trustworthy residential property management services in the Vienna area. Whether you are a single homeowner or a realty investment firm, we will effectively handle homes that include residential single-family houses, and condos/town houses. Our main goal is to exceed our client’ expectations while saving them time and money.
What makes a professional firm different?
- We keep up with the latest legislation and trends in landlord/tenant affairs
- We understand difficult issues such as eviction, tenant rights, mold, military transfers, etc. and know how to respond
- All rent and security deposits are property handled and accounted for — we follow the rules
- We network with other property management firms and attend regular training and conferences
- We know that representing you comes first — we never put other real estate business ahead of what you hired us to do — care for your home and tenant
- We are an Independent, Licensed Brokerage
- We consult with local Landlord/Tenant expert Attorneys
- We adhere to both the Real Estate industry and the Property Management industry Code of Ethics
We offer full-service professional residential management without all those hidden fees you’ll find with some companies.
Our management fee includes the following services (and more):
- Tenant move-in, move-out and pre-occupancy inspections, thoroughly documented with photos.
- Interim inspections at least twice each year, more often if we feel necessary.
- Collect rent, pay any bills you want us to pay for you, and deposit your money into your account as quickly as possible.
- Emergency phone support for you and your tenant — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Troubleshoot repair requests with tenants to avoid unnecessary charges, and make needed repairs promptly.
- Aggressively monitor tenant payment patterns and address late payment issues promptly. Our goal is to avoid “pay-or-quit” or evictions by recommending only the best candidates and intervening as needed to resolve payment problems.
- We can pay HOA, mortgage, or other recurring payments for you so you don’t have to think about it.
- Provide Real-Time access to your account through a secure online Portal so you can see invoices, work orders and monthly statements anytime, anywhere
Does your property require a “special touch?” Tell us about it and we’re happy to accommodate!
Vienna Area Information
Vienna is a town in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States.
As of the 2010 United States Census, it had a population of 15,687.
Significantly more people live in ZIP codes with the Vienna postal addresses (22180, 22181, and 22182)
bordered approximately by Interstate 66 on the south, Interstate 495 on the east,
Route 7 to the north, and Hunter Mill road to the west.
In August 2013, CNNMoney and Money magazine ranked Vienna, VA third on its list of the 100 best places to live in the United States.
In addition to highly ranked public schools, its assets include a downtown with many small businesses,
a Washington Metro station with large parking garages (the western terminus of the Orange Line)
just south of the town, and a portion of the Washington & Old Dominion Railroad Regional
Park hiker/biker trail cutting through the center of the town. Tysons Corner, a residential,
commercial and shopping district, is nearby, as is Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts.
Areas We Serve