Fridays at the Fountain is a free concert and pop-up beer garden in Crystal City that occurs every Friday beginning in May and runs through October. This completely free event is from 5 pm to 9 pm. Food from the area’s favorite vendors will be available for purchase at The Stand. This Friday will feature a performance by The McCartney Experience.
The Rosslyn Cinema – Outdoor Movie Festival is back for the summer. Every Friday at dusk will feature a free viewing of popular movies. The fun starts at 5 pm with games, food trucks, and a beer garden. This Friday’s movie is Paddington.
The Columbia Pike Blues Festival is this Saturday from 1 pm to 8:30 pm in Arlington. Enjoy music, arts and crafts, kid’s activities, and more. This is a free event.
Alexandria’s Summer Kick-Off Concert is Saturday from 4 to 5 pm in Del Ray. This is a free event.
The annual Innovations in Flight Family Day and Outdoor Aviation Display is this Saturday from 10 am to 3 pm at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly. Admission is free, but there is a $15 fee for parking.
- Mount Vernon Nights, Alexandria – Dupont Brass (Brass Ensamble). 7:30-8:30 pm.
- Lubber Run Amphitheater, Arlington – Raul Midon (Jazz). 8 pm.
- Tysons Summer Concert Series, Tysons – Thompson Square (Pop). 6:30-7:30 pm.
- Summer Concerts on the Green, Vienna – Nowhere Men (Acoustic Beatles Tribute). 6:30 pm.
- Friday Night Live, Herndon – Junk Food (Pop/Rock). 6:30-10:30 pm.
- Mount Vernon Nights, Lorton - The United States Navy – Sea Chanters (Chorale)). 7:00-8:00 pm.
- Cultural Heritage Nights, Annandale – Taiwanese Cultural Heritage (Music and Dance). 7:30-8:30 pm.
- Music and Movies on the Mill, Occoquan - Back to the Future (Movie) 8:30 pm.
- Lubber Run Amphitheater, Arlington – Justin Jones (Country). 8 pm.