Here’s a look at what’s happening in our area this weekend.
Landsdowne Celebrates America is an annual 4th of July celebration at Landsdowne Resort in Leesburg. Enjoy live entertainment, games, food and more. Tickets are $25 for adults, $10 for children 4-12, under 3 are free
The Red, White and Bram Festival is this Saturday at 6:00pm at the Brambleton Town Center in Loudon. Enjoy games, live entertainment and more.
Sunday’s Free Book Talk at the Manassas Musuem will feature author Richard E. Quest who will discuss his book I Held Lincoln: A Union Sailor's Journey Home. The discussion will begin at 1:30
- Herndon Town Green, Herdon – Drop Dead Sexy (Pop/Rock Cover Band). 6:30-10:30pm
- The Plaza at Tysons Corner Center – A Great Big World on the Plaza. 6:30-8:00pm
- Lubber Run Amphitheater, Arlington – Revelator Hill (Rock/Blues). 8:00pm
- Grist Mill Park, Alexandria – Harmony Heritage Singers (Barbershop). 7:30-8:30pm
- Mason District Park Amphitheater, Annandale – Lori Williams and Friends (Jazz). 7:30-8:30
- Burke Lake Park Amphitheater, Fairfax Station – The Goodlife Theatre (Puppets) 10:00-11:00am
- E.C. Lawrence Park Amphitheater, Chantilly – Beech Tree Puppets (Puppets) 10:00-11:00am
- Mason District Park Amphitheater, Annandale – Wonderful Wildlife (Nature Program). 10:00-11:00am
- Ossian Hall Park, Annandale - China Cultural Heritage Night 'Hai Hua Community Center' (Chinese Dance & Music). 7:30-8:30pm
- Lubber Run Amphitheater, Arlington – Aztec Sun (Funk/Soul). 8:00pm
- Lubber Run Amphitheater, Arlington – Company Danzante (Contemporary Dance). 6:00pm
- Mason District Park Amphitheater, Annandale – The NOVA Annandale Symphony Orchestra (Summer Pops). 7:30-8:30