Here’s a look at what’s happening in our area this weekend.
Rock the Block is a free event at Old Town Square in Fairfax that occurs the fourth Friday of the month from 6:30 to 9:30pm through October. Enjoy live music, a beer garden, food vendors, and more. Bring your own seating. This week’s band is The 5:55.
Occoquan Regional Park is celebrating its grand re-opening this Saturday from 2:30 to 8:30pm. Enjoy live music, food trucks, and moon bounces while touring the new features of the park.
The Taste of Springfield Feast-ival is Sunday from 12:00 to 6:00pm at the Springfield Town Center. Enjoy live entertainment while sampling food from local restaurants and chefs. Admission is free but tickets are required for tastings.
- Grist Mill Park, Alexandria – The Reagan Years (80’s Tribute Band). 7:30-8:30pm
- Mason District Park Amphitheater, Annandale – Ron Holloway Band (Funk Jam Groove Blues, R&B) 7:30-8:30pm
- Herndon Town Green – keeton (90’s alternative rock). 6:30-10:30pm
- The Plaza at Tysons Corner Center – Mandisa. 6:30-8:30pm
- Lubber Run Amphitheater, Arlington – Bowen McCauley Dance (contemporary dance). 8:00pm
- Burke Lake Park Amphitheater, Fairfax Station – Mr. Gabe & the Circle Time All-Starts (Children’s Songs). 10 – 11am
- E.C. Lawrence Park Amphitheater, Chantilly – The grandsons, jr. (Children’s Songs). 10-11am
- Mason District Park Amphitheater, Annandale – Beech Tree Puppets (Puppets). 10-11am
- Ossian Hall Park, Annandale - Indonesia Cultural Heritage Night ‘Santi Budaya’ (Indonesian Dance & Music). 7:30-8:30pm.
- Workhouse Arts Center, Lorton – Don Vilanova with Bruce Ewan (Blues, Rock). 7 to 8pm.
- Lubber Run Amphitheater, Arlington – Justin Jones (Country). 8:00pm
- Lubber Run Amphitheater, Arlington – “Pops for Pets”: Arlington Philharmonic. 6:00pm
- Mason District Park Amphitheater, Annandale – OCEAN Orchestra (Celtic). 7:30 to 8:30pm.